Welcome to the Talk page. Please use the + tab above or click here to create a new section, give it a descriptive subject/headline, and sign all posts with --~~~~
- Thanks! --John Navas 06:14, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
For what it's worth, my vision is that most of this material should be meaningful to the average person (Joe Sixpack). --John Navas 15:14, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
Wireless Access Point [is] more expensive than Wireless Router
- I deliberately didn't have "is" in the Problem in order to minimize the number of words. I think more wordy items make the Contents hard to follow. Since these are "quick" fixes, I similarly tried to keep all of the content as spare as possible.
- The AP might not be cabled to a router -- it might be cabled to a cable modem, DSL modem, hub or switch.
- I find a crossover cable is rarely needed these days. Perhaps this should be a separate Problem. Either way, I think a link is needed.
- --John Navas 15:14, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
Poor coverage or range
- "Poor coverage or range" is meaningful to geeks, but is it really more meaningful than "Signal is too weak" to Joe Sixpack?
- freeantennas.com is really about reflectors, not "better" antennas.
- --John Navas 14:58, 2 June 2006 (UTC)